The Health Officer of the County of San Diego mandated that all restaurants and bars in San Diego County cease on-premises consumption of food and beverages. Accordingly, we expect all Chula Vista Center restaurant, bar, and food tenants to comply with the mandate. We anticipate that dining tenants may continue to operate for carryout and delivery service.
The following stores and restaurants may have limited hours, please call ahead to confirm:
- BJ's Brewhouse - Carryout/Delivery Only | 619-591-2490
- Buffalo Wild Wings - Carryout/Delivery Only | 619-407-6205
- Burger King - Carryout/Drive-Thru Only | 619-422-0966
- Five Guys - Carryout Only | 619-494-5192
- Jamba Juice - Carryout Only | 619-409-9840
- Olive Garden - Carryout/Delivery Only | 619-498-1717
- Panera - Carryout/Delivery Only | 619-585-8400
- Red Lobster - Carryout/Delivery Only | 619-585-1160
- Subway - Carryout Only | 619-422-0701
- Unisushi - Carryout Only | 619-271-8989
- CVS pharmacy | 619-420-7808
- Navy Federal Credit Union | 888-842-6328
- Supreme Barbershop - By appointment only | 619-846-8502
We appreciate your understanding and support during this challenging time.
We remain committed to supporting the operations of our retailers. We recognize that, in light of concerns surrounding the coronavirus, retailers and merchants may implement their own corporate policies regarding modified hours or temporary store closures.
Please make sure to check the restaurant or store hours prior to visiting. To find the most up-to-date tenant hours, please search in the directory and click on the tenant name to see the current hours.
Service and Amenities – Play Area Closed
There is nothing more important than maintaining a safe environment, and we are continuing to take necessary precautions for the well-being of our entire shopping center community.
We have decided to close our play area.
In addition, some of our regularly offered services and amenities may be closed or suspended temporarily.
Here are the steps we are taking
- The CDC guidelines on workplace cleanliness include an increased frequency of cleaning highly touchable areas throughout a property. We are disinfecting high traffic areas within the center and parking garages.
- As an extra precaution, we are working with our housekeeping vendors to increase the frequency and intensity of cleaning touchable surfaces using a strong disinfectant known to eradicate viruses.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers have been placed throughout the center and will be replenished or replaced as needed.
- We continue to monitor the situation and the government’s response. We are committed to working with local, state and federal health officials to ensure an appropriate plan is in place to help prevent the spread of the virus.
Here is what you can do to stay healthy
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds
- Avoid touching eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- If you do become sick with respiratory symptoms such as fever and cough, please stay away from work, school or other people to avoid spreading the illness
- Keep a safe distance from others